Are you passionate about creating opportunities for children to engage with high quality arts experiences? Below are the current job openings with Team AWESOME.
Marketing and Communications Manager – AWESOME Arts Australia Ltd.
Position type: Full time
Salary Range: $50 000 – $53 000 pa, plus superannuation
Reports to: Operations Manager
- 12 month contract
- Northbridge based
AWESOME is looking for an experienced and passionate marketing and communications professional to join our team.
AWESOME is one of Australia’s most dynamic and innovative companies. Every year we ignite imaginations with the AWESOME International Children’s Festival in Perth, a multi-art form showcase of the best contemporary art from around the world. Throughout the year we deliver the Creative Challenge regional artist-in-residency program in addition to a range of other exciting projects for/with children and their grown-ups.
We’re after a Marketing & Communications Manager to join Team AWESOME. This role plays an integral part in the success of all our activities. The successful applicant will have demonstrated experience and skills in marketing/communications, preferably in an arts/event environment. Based in Northbridge, this position sits within a small team. Due to the nature of AWESOME’s work, a flexible approach to working hours is essential.
We’re on a mission to find the right person with the right attitude and skills. If that’s you, then send us an application by 5pm on Friday 23 February 2018.
A full position description is available be emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our office during business hours on 9328 9666.
We require four elements for the full application process:
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- Written response to each of the selection criteria outlined below
- A covering letter containing an outline of what personal attributes you would bring to the role of Marketing and Communications Manager at AWESOME Arts
- Identification of three referees and current contact details
- A proven track-record for achieving positive and extensive media coverage
- Experience managing a wide range of stakeholders with varying investments.
- Proven ability to develop and implement marketing strategies.
- Excellent existing relationships with the WA print, broadcast and electronic media, ideally including arts editors and journalists
- Experience planning successful advertising programs.
- Able to work autonomously and in a team environment.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofing skills
- Demonstrated initiative and the ability to think creatively and strategically
- High level of computer literacy.
Applications close on Friday 23 February, 2018 at 5pm and can be emailed to email@example.com or posted to:
PO Box 529