Thanks to support from the State Government, through the Department of Culture and the Arts, AWESOME is able to offer a limited number of concession priced tickets to Health Care and Pension Card holders.
Tickets are strictly limited and are sold on a first come first served basis, so please ensure you book early to avoid disappointment.
Once the ticket allocation has sold out, discounts will no longer apply. Please ensure you bring your valid Pension or Government Issued Health Care Card with you on the day of your chosen show to gain admission.
Shows with $5 tickets for Health Care/Pension Card holders:
- Illustration Workshops with Campbell Whyte (WA)
- Filmbites Workshops (WA)
- Guy Davis – Routes of the Blues (USA)
- Kaleidoscope by Company 2 (QLD)
- Potato Needs A Bath by Shona Reppe (Scotland)
- The Spaceman Cometh by Masters of Hooey (WA)
- The West Australian Make and Play Space (WA)
*Please note additional booking fees and credit card processing fees may apply.
*You can purchase up to six tickets per transaction
We also accept Companion and Carer Cards. Please call us on 08 9328 9666 to purchase these tickets.